Buy Eucalyptus Oil, Nilagiri Thailam for cold, cough, hair, diffuser
Experience nature's healing power with our Nilgiri oil. This organic blend of Nilgiri Oil, Nilgiri Thailam, and Nilgiri Ka Tel is an unbeatable combination of purity, naturalness, and best price. Relieve coughs, colds, fevers, sinus pain, and more all with a single product! Strengthen your hair and use it as a sanitizer or diffuser. Now you can conquer life's challenges with our Nilgiri oil!
Eucalyptus essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the tree Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) using steam distillation. The essential oil has a refreshing, minty, soothing, and vibrant aroma. Therapeutic-grade Organix Mantra Eucalyptus essential oil is ideal for use in aromatherapy, as fabric freshener, and topically on skin and hair.
MERITS OF EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
Eucalyptus essential oil has multi-faceted medicinal properties. In India, it is commonly referred to as Niligiri oil. This is one of the go-to essential oils if you are having a cold or congestion. Add a few drops of this oil to boiling water and inhale the vapours. The anti-viral healing property of this oil is known to help decongest and loosen phlegm. The anti-inflammatory properties will help reduce coughing. Eucalyptus essential oil is known to stimulate hair growth. Massage your hair with diluted eucalyptus oil to increase the blood flow to the follicles, resulting in a healthy crown. Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to your regular shampoo and massage your scalp well before washing it off. This might reduce the itchiness caused by dry scalp. Eucalyptus oil is an oil that must be in every home as it can be used as an insect repellant, to reduce body pain, coughs, and colds, and also to make a mouth freshener.
Uses of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Natural Decongestant: Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a steam bath, place a towel over your head, and inhale to relieve the congestion.
- Hair Care: Massaging your scalp with a blend of a few drops of eucalyptus oil and coconut or olive oil will help with hair care.
- Natural Deodorizer: A few drops of eucalyptus oil in mop water, toilet cleaner, or even laundry detergent will do away with microbes.
- Natural Air Refresher: Add a few drops of this oil to a spray bottle containing water and spray. It cleanses the air.
- Natural Pain Reliever: Not only does eucalyptus oil relieve the sting of the bees and bug bits, but it also prevents infection while hastening the healing of the wounds, sores, burns, and abrasions.
Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil:
- Silence a cough,
- Clear your chest.
- Keep the bugs away.
- Disinfect wounds.
- Breathe easy.
- Soothe cold sores.
- Freshen breath.
- Ease joint and leg pain relief.
- eucalyptus oil for colds and coughs.
OotyMade.com brings to you the finest Essential Oils from the plantations of Ooty. Get 100% Authentic,Organic,Pure Essential Oils direct from our Factory out let at Ooty, The Nilgiris. Our range of Listed Essential oils are Gaultheria Oil, Eucalyptus Oil,Citriodora Oil, Citronella Oil,Olive Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rose Oil, Rosemary Oil, Sandal Oil, Peppermint Oil, Jasmine Oil, Clove Oil, Lavender Oil, Cypress Oil, Camphor Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil