Henna is one of the most beneficial medicinal plants which have been saving people from various diseases and artificial methods of treatment for ages. The barks, as well as seeds of this plant, are used to prepare medicines through Ayurvedic and Unaniprocedures. Although the antioxidant capacity of henna has not been widely studied, the oil has been proven to be an astringent, which has led some people to use henna juice and oil on the skin to reduce the signs of aging and wrinkles, as well as the unsightly appearance of scars and other blemishes. Henna has been applied to burns, wounds, and scrapes for generations, not only because it can add a protective layer against foreign pathogens and substances, but also because it has natural cooling abilities that literally suck the heat from the skin. This makes it very useful for sunburns, in a similar capacity as aloe gel. Henna oil is used topically for arthritic and rheumatic pains. By soaking the bark or leaves of the henna plant in water and then consuming the consequent liquid has been connected to improved spleen and liver health. The liver is a crucial level of protection for the body, and helps to eliminate the toxins that accrue in the body.
* It can improve hair growth.
* Henna oil can nourish the roots and make the scalp and the follicles healthy.
* By reducing hair fall significantly, it can add a much-needed volume to your hair.
* Since it is used with coconut oil, it can help with deep conditioning.
* The oil is also believed to take away excess oil from the scalp and prevent dandruff problems.
* Henna oil is believed to have some antimicrobial properties, which can cool your scalp and reduce inflammation and itchiness. It is especially helpful in summers.
Heena Oil ,is an Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine to get rid of migraine, joint pain, sinusitis, muscular cramps, pain due to sciatica etc. Apply gently a small amount of the oil on the affected area. For sensitive skin, dilute in a carrier oil such as coconut or gingelly or almond oil and apply on the affected area.
OotyMade.com brings to you the finest Essential Oils from the plantations of Ooty. Get 100% Authentic,Organic,Pure Essential Oils direct from our Factory out let at Ooty, The Nilgiris. Our range of Listed Essential oils are Gaultheria Oil, Eucalyptus Oil,Citriodora Oil, Citronella Oil,Olive Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rose Oil, Rosemary Oil, Sandal Oil, Peppermint Oil, Jasmine Oil, Clove Oil, Lavender Oil, Cypress Oil, Camphor Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil