Eucalyptus Oil Extraction Method and Benefits
Eucalyptus is an evergreen tree native to Australia and cultivated worldwide such as in India, Europe & South Africa. Eucalyptus oil is extracted from fresh or partially dried leaves and young twigs of Eucalyptus globulus through steam distillation. Eucalyptus oil is colorless to pale yellow liquid in appearance; its odor is aromatic and camphoraceous. Eucalyptus essential oil has antiseptic & medicinal value as it is wonderful for all manner of respiratory disease.
Eucalyptus globulus oil has high content cineole up to 60-70%. Cineol based eucalyptus oil is used as a flavoring in various products includes baked goods, confectionery, meat products and beverages and also used as an insect repellent and bio-pesticide.
Eucalyptus Oil Extraction Method:
Eucalyptus oil is obtained by steam/Hydro distillation from leaves of selected species of Eucalyptus tree. In India it is exacted from Eucalyptus globules. We AOS Products offer 100% Natural Eucalyptus Oil as per specification IP, BP and USP.
Unique Uses and benefits of Eucalyptus Oil:
- It is antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, thus it is best available natural disinfectant. Massaging of the oil helps in curing diarrhea, dysentery and inflammation.
- Use of eucalyptus oil can also helps in diabetes.
- Massage of few drops of oil increases circulation of blood.
- It helps in relaxation and reducing headaches as it increase blood circulation of brain, as it is a vasodilator, inhaling it helps to ease asthma.
- It helps to cure respiratory disorders like asthma, cough and cold, congestion if inhaled and massaged over effected area.
- This essential oil is a known expectorant, anti pyre-tic, analgesic, anti inflammatory therefore it helps in curing cold cough, flu and fever and even measles.
- It helps in fighting tiredness even jet lag it refreshes mind and body.
- Pure Eucalyptus oil also helps in curing and easing Rhinitis, over exercised Muscles, Neuralgia, Neuritis, Pneumonia, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis, and Tennis Elbow.
- There are several other uses of eucalyptus oil in flavor and fragrances industry, cosmetic industry, confectionery and many more.
Eucalyptus oil is a volatile watery liquid; it has a sharp camphorous aroma, fruity, sweet, fresh and very distinctive aroma. It is water while to pale yellow in color turns darker with time.
Eucalyptus oil is constituted of Alpha-pinene, Beta-pinene, Alpha-phellandrene, Cineole, Limonene, terpinen-4-ol etc.
Where to Shop Eucalyptus Oil?
First you can buy Eucalyptus oil as per best grade IP in India by AOS Products, since we manufacture it in bulk and in our factory. If you are looking at worldwide zone for Pure eucalyptus oil or as good Eucalyptus oil suppliers than you may only one option we are. Since Eucalyptus oil also helpful for hair so our certified QC Lab care the quality in the respect of Hair care. BP quality of eucalyptus oil also available in AOS Brand Manufacturers in India. Shop unique grade Eucalyptus Oil that compiling with IP, BP, USP.
We pleased to introduce you that AOS Products Pvt. Ltd. is a brand manufacturer and leading exporter of 100% pure and natural Eucalyptus oil is acquired from Eucalyptus, a genus belongs to Myrtaceae family.
Exclusive Online Store for Nilgiris based on Products
WhatsApp @ 9489614171
List of products to market:
Dried Fruits and Nuts
Nilgiris Fresh Vegetables
Other Nilgiris Handmade Products
Please note that the above mentioned list of products is not exhaustive